1. The controller of your personal data is FarmaProm Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (Limited Liablity Company Limited Partnership) with its registered office in Cracow, ul. Czerwieńskiego 12, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by Dstrict Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under no. 0000320159, having tax identification number (NIP) 679-287-88-55 (hereinafter referred to as: FarmaProm). Contact details, including the Data Protection Officer’s ones, can be found at https://www.farmaprom.pl/pl/kontakt/. This document refers to the address farmaprom.pl, itapteka.pl or their subdomains, hereinafter referred to as the individual parts of FarmaProm portal, FarmaProm websites, FarmaProm web services, FarmaProm applications or in any other similar way.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– to provide services offered by FarmaProm supplied directly to you or on behalf of an entity for whom you are working or with whom you are cooperating, based on a contract concluded with FarmaProm (in this regard FarmaProm acts as a data processor if the contract with FarmaProm was concluded by an entity for whom you are working or with whom you are cooperating),
– related to your use of the individual parts of FarmaProm portal, in order to enhance safety, develop FarmaProm portal according to the diagnosed users’ needs and for billing purposes (in this regard FarmaProm acts as a data controller).
Processing of your personal data for purposes other than the above mentioned provision of services will only be possible with your prior consent.
3. The recipients of your personal data may be: entities from the FarmaProm capital group and FarmaProm’s partners in terms of maintenance, organisation and logistics of processes.
4. Information on the scope of the data we process, the data retention period and your rights:
– the personal data we collect include: name, surname, the account’s ID number and details of the company, in which the account was created, type of account and account permissions, location, IP numbers,
– the data indicated in point 10 below on the use of Hotjar by FarmaProm,
– data may be kept for the period during which FarmaProm will carry out its activities,
– you have the right to access, rectify, delete, restrict, transfer and object to your data.
6. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by the website you visit and stored on the device (computer, laptop, smartphone) you use when browsing the website. Cookies contain various pieces of information necessary for the proper functioning of web services, they also enable, among other things, remembering user preferences and personalising websites in terms of displayed content or preparing website visit statistics.
7. We use our own cookies as well as third party cookies
a) Our own cookies. There are two main types of cookies used on FarmaProm websites: session and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software. Permanent cookies are stored in the user’s device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- We use session cookies to ensure proper operation of the service, authentication (verification whether the service is used by the person who entered the access data), and remembering some user preferences important only for the duration of the session.
b) Third party cookies. FarmaProm web services use functions provided by our business partners, which involves the use of additional cookies. The use of such cookies is described below:
- Hotjar – to collect the necessary data to illustrate how users use FarmaProm application. The details are to be found in point 10 below.
9. We also collect other data than the ones we collect using cookies. These data are mainly IP addresses, duration of visit, information about the type and version of operating system and browser.
– IP addresses (transmitted during the session of a given user and stored in a form that does not allow identification),
– information about the screen size of the device (screen resolution), device type (unique device identification numbers), operating system
– the geographical location in general (only the country),
– the selected/preferred language used to display our websites.
Hotjar keeps the above information on behalf of FarmaProm in the form of a user profile, after prior pseudonymization – with the exception of an IP address that is not anonymized but communicated by the user when using the website and stored in a form that does not allow identification, which means that Hotjar does not have the information or tools to identify the person whose data to the extent described above it has received for the purpose of creating a profile.
Hotjar is obliged, on the basis of an independent contract concluded with FarmaProm, not to disseminate any data collected on our behalf. More information can be found on the Hotjar support page: www.hotjar.com, in the „Support” tab, in the section „about Hotjar”.
11. We store the collected data in order to ensure the highest quality of our services, security of use of our solutions and care in relation to the administration of our systems. The data collected by means of cookies are not disclosed to third parties, with the exception of public authorities authorized by law.